Unexpected Death

If you lose a family member unexpectedly or in an accident the Coronal Investigation Unit will be the first contact with the family.

Any unexplained deaths must be reported to the Police who, in turn will notify the Coroner. The Coroner will attend to the transfer of your family member. The following day the Coroner should then be able to give you an indication on how many days it will take to complete their processes. Once you have this information it is time to contact Love & Care Funerals.

Love & Care will liaise with the Coroner for all the necessary paperwork and a time for the transfer. An appointment will then be made with the family to make the arrangements for the Funeral.

Click for more detail

Understanding Funerals

Common Questions

Planning Ahead

Planning the Service

Suggestions for services

Grief Counselling

When Someone Dies

When Someone Dies at Home

When Someone Dies in Hospital

When Someone Dies in a Nursing Home

Newspaper Notices

Death of a Child

Registration of a Death

Who to Notify



Eco Friendly LifeArt

LifeArt Designs

Beautiful Stories

Gemma Gone to Soon

Over the Rainbow